Class 12th Board Appeared / Passed - One Year Integrated Course for JEE (Main / Advanced) & AIPMT ::
|May / June
|5 days per week, Timing: 10:00am to 1:45pm|
|Doubt classes on alternate Sunday|
|Exam on alternate Sunday|
» Features :
- Syllabus of class XI and XII at Competitive level is taught from May to March.
- Total 80 classes/periods in each subject with roughly 1 Hr. 45 minutes duration will be conducted.
- Study Material is distributed as the syllabus progresses.
- 'Daily Practice Problem Sheet' is distributed on daily basis after every class.
- Part tests are conducted on objective (AIPMT / JEE - MAIN) and subjective pattern fortnightly to evaluate the performance of the student (10 Part Test).
- Each test is followed by detailed analysis/discussion to make the subject stronger.
- Approach towards 'how to attempt the examination paper' and 'how to maintain the temperament' is also advised.
From October onwards 12 to 15 Full Test will be conducted with pattern very similar to AIPMT and JEE - Main/Advanced.
- October - Full Test (AIPMT, 1 JEE Main + 1 JEE Advanced)
- November - Full Test (AIPMT, 1 JEE Main + 1 JEE Advanced)
- December - Full Test (AIPMT, 1 JEE Main + 1 JEE Advanced)
- January - Full Test (AIPMT, 1 JEE Main + 1 JEE Advanced)
- April - Full Test (AIPMT, 1 JEE Main + 1 JEE Advanced)
- May- Full Test (4 JEE Advanced)
- The result of each test will be displayed on the notice board on the next very day and a group of four test result will be mailed to the parents.
- Doubt removal and discussion session will be conducted during April (AIPMT) and April and May.
- Time Management tips will be provided throughout the course.