Class 11th Pass / 12th Studying - One Year Integrated Course for JEE (Main / Advanced) ::
|April / May
|3 days per week, Timing- 4:00pm to 7:45pm|
» Features :
- Coaching is provided in the entire three subjects (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- Syllabus of class XII on CBSE Board Pattern/Competitive level is taught from March to November.
- Total 60-70 lectures in each subject with 1 Hr. 45 minutes duration will be conducted. For detail see Lecture Plan : XI, XII
- Study Material of Class XII with enough collection of problems suitable to develop a competitive approach is distributed as the syllabus progresses.
- In December and January (Class XII), syllabus of class XI is revised.
Four types of tests are conducted throughout the std. XII as follows :
|S.N.||Type of Test||No. of tests||Pattern|
|2.||School Pattern Test||12||Subjective|
|3.||Full Test (11th Syllabus)||04||Objective|
|3.||Test Series (Full Syllabus)||10||Objective|
|Total tests : ||34|
For more details see Test Schedules
- Doubt removal and discussion session will be conducted during April (After 12th Board).
» Special Features of this Academic Year :
- 'Practice Problem Sheet' distributed accordingly as and when needed.
- Solution of each test will be displayed on the notice board as well as on the website
- Approach towards 'how to attempt the examination paper' and 'how to maintain the temperament' are also advised.
- The result of each test will be displayed on the notice board and website on the next very day, parents are advised to check those regularly.
- Time Management tips will be provided throughout the course.